§ Standard Business Terms
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all contracts, which are concluded with us as a supplier (Tree Hugger TNHH) via . Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his/her commercial or independent professional activities.
§Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on this website, you are provided with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows: The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". The shopping cart can be selected using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar. When concluding a the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data, payment and shipping conditions, all order information is displayed again. If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal) to make payments, you will either be guided to this website's online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider. If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page of this website´s online shop. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction. By clicking the "buy now” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ Right of Retention, Reservation & Property Rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain Tree Hugger's property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(1) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation of customer information (Part II).
(2) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, Tree Hugger's liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(3) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(4) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on this website.
§ Choice of Law
(1) Vietnamese law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
information for the customer
1. Identity of the Seller
Tree Hugger - Nguoi Om Cay
30 Nguyen Du, 510 100 Dong Hoi
Quang Binh, Vietnam
Tree Hugger - Nguoi Om Cay
5a Hai Ba Trung, 55107 Qui Nhon
Binh Dinh, Vietnam
2. Information Regarding the Conclusion of the Contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of these standard business terms (part I.).
3. Language of Contract
3.1 the contract language shall be English. In cases where Vietnamese is appropriate, it is Vietnamese.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 When it comes to enquiries that lie outside the context of the online shopping cart system, you receive all the contract data lying within the framework of a binding offer in an e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Main Features of the Product or Service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on this website.
5. Prices and Payment Agreements
5.1 Prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs.
5.2 Payment options are specified under the page "Crafts Store" on this website.
5.3 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, claims arising from the contract become payable immediately.
6. Delivery Conditions
The delivery conditions, the time of delivery and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under "frequently asked questions" on this website.
1. Anonymous Data Collection
Visiting the Tree Hugger website comes along without having to provide any personal details. Tree Hugger does not save any personal data in this connection. In order to get a feeling for the traffic of the website, the Tree Hugger evaluates only the statistical data, which does not allow any inference of your personal details.
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
The Tree Hugger collects only personal data that was provided by you (e.g. when filling out the contact form). Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your requests/orders. After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
3. Data Collected
Types of data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage Data, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example), data communicated while using the service, geographic position, first name, last name, address, country, state, ZIP/Postal code, city, billing address, shipping address, data relating to the point of sale, language and various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
4. Forwarding Personal Data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. OnlyTree Hugger's service partners, required for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Analytics cookies are used for example by Google Analytics in order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use this website through their computers.
By using the Tree Hugger website you agree that these types of cookies can be placed on your device. If you want to delete any cookies most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time.
6. Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.